[Dailydrool] pee pee

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Tue Oct 26 06:53:48 PDT 2010

It is now 9:50 am we have been up since around 6 am and Dice has not to my best knowledge peed yet or done his number two, he ate fine and is active, although he ate a little grass. The last time I know he did his business was about 7:00 pm last night, then they both feel asleep and when I went up at 10 they were both sound asleep so I took a chance and let them sleep. He could have peed in the house but I can not find it. I am getting a bit worried. Am I being silly... Input please.
Judy