[Dailydrool] This and that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 09:08:19 PDT 2010

The boyz are sending ACL repair and quick surgery recovery drool to
Twinkie.

>From Puppy Mill to Puppy Bowl: That is too cool! And best yet they all
have forever homes.  Now that's some high scoring hounds!

Also glad to hear that the ND 13 are now safe and in clean, safe foster
homes. I hope that they prosecute that guy to the full extent of the
law...Maybe we should send Marlene up there to be his judge, jury, &
executioner.

Becky, If he is licking his butt that much, Morse could have a full or
even an impacted anal gland. Might be worth a trip to see the vet.  Colt
& Ruger are sending some no more butt itchies/pain drool.  Morse has
dead rotting flesh of critter breath.  Maybe he should lay off the
rotten stuff. lol  I use "Be Fresh Pet Dental Care Solution" in the boyz
water to help fight plaque and odor causing bacteria. I get it from
1800PETMEDS. The only time the boyz have stank breath is when their anal
glands are full and they try to express them themselves. NASTY.

Leg healing drool for Cooper.  Hope you heal up quickly and are able to
get out of that e-collar real soon.  Anthony, if the collar is only used
to keep Cooper from licking his leg wound you can take it off of him
while he eats as long as you are able to keep a close eye on him.

CIC Bo, Ruger here. I hope that you gave Mr.Brown a message to give to
all of his squirrelistan buddies.  "Stay away from the Bassets and their
Humans or face the slashing teeth that will send them to the Squirrel
god.  Ruger, Director of ASTT over & out.

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and humans
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers