[Dailydrool] This and that

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:04:19 PDT 2010

*Recovery Drool:*

We are sending lots of quick-healing drool to Miss Emily for all that is
ailing her. We are hopeful that she can recover quickly and get on to
enjoying the good life that she deserves.

Glad to read that both Belle and Diane's father are doing well and on their
road to recovery. We will continue sending drool just to be sure, and are
hopeful that the poison can be found so the hounds can run wild like they
wish.

 We are also sending healing drool to Tessie for her infected paw and to
Sally's mom who just suffered a stroke. We have dealt with strokes in our
family, and it is not an easy experience for the patient or family. We will
keep your mother in our thoughts.

*Congratulations:*

Congratulations to Charlie on earning his Tracking Dog Title. How exciting
to only be a year old and have already done so well.

 Congratulations to Gus on earning his Pwince title. You ahve done some
excellent slave training and are hopefully coaching your fellow furfamily so
they can carry on these traditions when they turn 16. We hope you enjoyed
your birthday Big Guy.

Congrats to Flash and Wilma on finding a forever home with Paul and
Veronica. You two are in for a wonderful life full of love and bellyrubs.

And last but not least, congrats to Jacqueline & Fendi. It sounds like you
are meant for eachother and we wish you many happy gotcha days together!!!

*Heart Healing Drool:*

To the Hortons, we are so sorry to read about Duglass. We send warm thoughts
and heart healing drool your way. He was lucky to have found a family who
loved him so much.

To Chris and Rescue, we are sorry to read about Bacall. Thank you for taking
her in and showing her what it feels like to be loved.

May everyone who is missing their hound take comfort in the wonderful
memories you shared with your loved one. They have all been lucky to have
been loved by a drooler, because we all know how much we care. We send heart
healing drool on every passing that we read about.

xoxo,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
San Diego, CA