[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:27:07 PDT 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Annabelle!  And happy birthday Colbi -- what a terrible way
to spend your birthday.  You have to train your slaves better!

Healing drool for Jack's sore leg -- we hope it's nothing serious.  Get well
drool for poor sweet Katherine and her mange and allergic reatcion, for
Dudley and his nosebleeds (we hope they are nothing serious), for Tessie and
her sore paw pad, and for Miss Emily and her infection.

Plus tons of human healing drool from the bassets and prayers from Mom --
for Sir Tank's momperson that her surgery goes well, for Debbie Winchester
and her brocciolitis (take care of her Brudder E!), and for Sally's Mom,
that she heals from her stroke.

And lots of welcomes!  Welcome Fendi, Flash and Wilma, and Jemma and
congratulations to Jacqueline, Paul and Veronica, and MaryAnn on your new
family members!

Susan, the bassets are sending hearthealing drool on foster Harlan's trip to
the bridge.

A very special happy birthday to Pw Gus, and congratulations on obtaining
your title!  I loved your Mommy's special celebration with you!

Synthia, I'm so glad Fred is thriving under your loving care.  I too hope he
quickly forgets that he was punished when he played, and gets to be just a
happy hound.

And finally -- how did Conley do in the Nationals?  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))