[Dailydrool] This and that

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Oct 7 13:44:56 PDT 2010

Hi All,
I haven't been able to keep up with the Drool for the last week or so, so to any and all who have suffered a loss, you and your pups are in our daily prayers.  We hope the friendship and support of all our fellow "Droolers" have given you comfort during your sad times.

We did see the winners of the senior calendar contest, congratulations to all the winners, everyone was so beautiful I wish we could have voted for more than we did.

I got my t-shirt from the Ohio Basset Rescue "Bassetfest 2010" and recommend it to all!  It's beautiful, especially since it's dedicated to a wonderful pup.

I don't remember if I told you, but Siobhan/Emma Sue won the Snobbydogs.com contest she entered.  Thanks to all who voted for her!
The prize was a very nice polo shirt with their logo and a battery powered collar (batteries included) that lights up with a ring of bones around it.  I gave that to Emma Sue.

Speaking of Snobbydogs.com, there are no Bassets this month, but a friend of ours from the dog park entered one of her pups.  She is Chess, the Chihuahua/Min-pin with a Great Dane friend Cleo.  If you get a second, please vote for her.  Her Mom, Laura, does a lot of work for the Min-Pin Rescue here in Denver and is a very nice lady.
You can vote at:
WWW.snobbydogs.com , Thanks

Come-on everyone, let's enter our Bassets and show the world that we are proud of these wonderful creatures.

Also, we've been voting for Basset Rescue of Montana, great going guys.
Thanks and woofs,
Bill, Janie Anne (I guess I'm a senior now, but I don't wannabe), and Siobhan (I can out eat anyone!!!)