[Dailydrool] One more day

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:44:06 PDT 2010

Had the interview today and I was told to come back tomorrow at 1pm for the polygraph and fingerprinting. I asked if h this meant the interview wasn't a total bust, since I am coming back and the coordinator laughed and assured me that was right.

I'm waiting to hear, but I may get to see some BUPPIES later today or tomorrow if we can coordinate times. How fun would that be??

Thanks to all who have been sending job drool - so far so good!

I'm sure Dawn is making my boys send drool to those who need it...

Synthia, missing Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred