[Dailydrool] Greenies

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 15:48:59 PDT 2010

I keep greenies around the house for the boyz.  They don't get them
every day but every 2-4 days. The boys like them, not sure how much good
they do or don't do. Since I also use "Be Fresh Pet Dental Care
Solution" in the boyz water to help fight plaque and odor causing
bacteria.  However between the Greenies, & Be fresh the boyz have went 3
years without needing a dental cleaning.  And no stank breath, unless
they are have anal gland issues.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I love Greenies!"
Ruger "Me too! Ol'women pull out that bag and give us one"