[Dailydrool] Calendar Boy for Tuesday

Bmorgan273 bmorgan273 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 16:05:04 PDT 2010

Greetings to all Droolers,
Brother Bob of San Benito, TX is today's calendar boy. I got Bob at a no kill shelter three years ago. He is the sweetest, drooliest, and most gentle dog I've slaved to :) He loves to howl when I play "When the Saints Come Marching In" on the piano. Other songs he'll sing if I encourage him, but that one I can always count on a series of good howls, and usually at the right time. He's quite musical---in many ways:)

Bob's kitty, Earl, who was 16 was helped to the Rainbow Bridge three weeks ago. I miss Earl---but Saturday I was at a fundraiser for a Catch-Neuter-and Release Program for feral cats and they had kittens being socialized from one of the feral cats. There was an orange male kitten---he'll come home to us in about a month. I've named him Barney. I'm hoping he'll fit in with everyone. Wish us luck. Bob wants a kitty that will lick his face. Bob may be in for a surprise.

Best wishes,

Bobbette