[Dailydrool] carpt cleaner

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 27 07:54:00 PDT 2010

I just ran across this in my files and was wondering if you mix this
solution up and add it to the regular carpet cleaner or use separately?
Tx
Georgie

REALLY WORKS!

8 oz peroxide, 2 tblsp. baking soda, 2 tsp. liquid dish soap

mix in a plastic container, and SPRAY AWAY!

It takes a while to spray, but it's worth it.

You have to use all of it because the mix could become unstable

because of the peroxide. Rinse the container afterwards.

Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,

Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees

Willie, and Jessie