[Dailydrool] Stinky Flews

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:33:34 PDT 2010

Mr Pants gets stinky Flews when it is humid or hot or just because his flews
feel like it hehe.

I have used the Oxy Pads.  They come in a jar and are filled with like
50/100 pads in there which are already wet.  I wipe him down with those on
the flews and chin.  He hates it because sometimes a little gets on his
lippers so I have to be careful.  Then I dry it with a towell and then I put
Gold Bond Powder on the towell and rub it into his chin and flews.  Keeps
him smelling fresh and dries out the flews and chin well.

Sometimes I skip the Oxy pads and just use the Gold Bond Powder.

Seizures I am not too sure about with these products.

Give Morsey Boy a big hug from us!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"