[Dailydrool] Bassethoundtown walking club meet up this Sat @ 1:00!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Wed Oct 27 09:47:02 PDT 2010

Howllo Fellow Droolers......

This Saturday at 1:00 I am organizing a basset hound walk.  If you live around the Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati area you should try to join us.  The weather report is 65, sunny with plenty of pumpkins to view.

I have tried to add a link to a blog posting I did about our 1st walk which will give you more detail.  If you cannot see the link and want more information e-mail me and I will e-mail you a flier.

http://www.bassethoundtown.com/blog/2010/10/03/i-have-wanted-to-do-this-for-4-years-introducing-the-bassethoundtown-walking-club-yes

The walk starts at Highland Hills Park in Ft. Thomas KY at 1:00pm and we will parade up Highland Ave and back to the park for a longest ears contest.  The winner will get a free Lily Book!  I plan on taking load of pictures.

I have a facebook page set up for the walking club and I have plans for many more walks in the future.  The FB page is under Bassethoundtown Walking Club and here is the link.  Hopefully it works.....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Bassethoundtown-Walking-Club/122157197839828

Please "like" us and you will get all of the updates.

LET'S GETS THOSE SHORT LEGS MOVING!

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\
http://www.bassethoundtown.com
bassethoundtown at fuse.net