[Dailydrool] Henery has joined Miss Princess at the bridge

Michelle Schuster shell82079 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 11:40:29 PDT 2010

After a long and hard fight, my sweet baby boy has made his way to the Bridge to be with his sister. Henery developed a staph infection that turned into MERSA. He has put up such a fight, but last night I felt like he had given up.  We made the awful decision to help him on his way.
I did not think my heart could be broken anymore after loosing Princess in
July, but it is again in a thousand pieces.I know that he is happy, can
see again and is enjoying the buffet with Princess but i already miss him
terribly.

Michelle Slave to Henery (Blind due to Glaucoma) & Princess ATB 7/29/10
Adoption Coordinator, MABHR
Visit Henery at http://www.dogster.com/?130601
Visit Princess at http://www.dogster.com/?205176
www.midatlanticbassets.com