[Dailydrool] Morse wins!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:25:30 PDT 2010

---------------

Becky wrote re: Morse:  "So we took him home and a while after his tea
took him for a walk. Mike went ahead with some heated chips from our
tea the night before and planted them at different intervals just so
it would feel like 'home'. This went down well and the tail was high
and happy."

Well, yeah, his tail was happy!  He's just exhibited one of the finest
examples of bassetslave training I have ever heard of!  Kudos, Morse!
You are a Champion Human Trainer!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!