[Dailydrool] Abraham Ga-linkin's Gotch Day

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 17:33:25 PDT 2010

Three years ago today the BIGGEST, HANDSOMEST , MOST TALKATIVE boy entered
my home and heart.   I have had bassets my entire life but never had  one
like Abraham...He has every personality trait everyone on the drool talks
about rolled into one hound.  He wakes me every morning at 6 AM telling me  a
story (yelling for breakfast) , the quintessential counter cruiser eating
things most would be sick from or that require a visit to the vet and never
getting sick .  He is the only dog I have ever had that does not require a
leash when we attend any  basset functions...why....because he is my scotch
tape, my velcro my shadow dog, my LOVE!!

Happy Gotcha Day Abe...!!!

P.S.  Abe was diagnosed with Lymphoma July 5th...he is remission with  6
more weeks of his chemo protocol to go!!!!