[Dailydrool] Pain Medication

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 17:40:10 PDT 2010

I want to thank everyone who responded to my question about the pain medication Tramadol. Your input has put my mind at ease that I made the right decision to go ahead and opt for pain control over the kidney function at this age. Never thought in the past three years after being told that the tumor on Alice's butt could not be removed that it would a) bled out, b) due to her age anesthia was not a good idea, that in 3 days Alice will be celebrating her 14th birthday.

Again we want to thank everyone for their input.

Healing drool to all that are in need.

Nancy, Alice, Maggie, Bailey Samantha ATB, Trixie ATB