[Dailydrool] Abner's belly area

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:40:20 PDT 2010

-------------------

Pam - I am so sorry that there isn't better news for Abner.  I know
all about that lump in your throat, waiting for the inevtiable.

My suggestion for Abner's problem is to get a regular belly band (you
can order them all sorts of places).  Then when you wrap it around
him, just do it a little bit back of the penis, but still covering the
lumps.  You could also put a large non-stick gauze pad inside it, for
better cushioning of the lumps.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!