[Dailydrool] Ben, da PAIN

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 19:07:42 PDT 2010

Well, I had thought we finally discovered a way to get Ben to eat.
HAHAHAHA.  He is back to being picky.  Every day is a real adventure  in getting
him to eat.  Back to the bacon fat on the food for a few  days.  Gotta find a
solution to this.  It is  real pain.

We got our order of the stocking and ornament for my son's new dog from
Cookie, and they are really nice looking.  She really does a great job with
these, and it helps Leslie's rescue.  Place your orders for them from  Cookie
and the girls.  You will not be disappointed, and you will help  homeless
houndies.

Douglas, Ben da Pain and Pw. Charlie ATB(He is terribly  missed)