[Dailydrool] Bunnie to the bridge

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Oct 29 17:08:51 PDT 2010

Hi all,
This past Monday morning, a little after midnight,  we helped our Bunnie to
the bridge.  Bunnie was around 13 years old and came to Senior Houndsabound
almost three years ago via BHRG.
Sometimes ailments just come on so fast, you don't get a chance to really
get an answer to what is going on,  so it was with Bunnie.    Bunnie was
pretty active in our home,  loving to go to the park and also to do the cool
down lap around the block when Pat gets home from her runs.  The past
several months saw her slowing down considerably.    I think she had
something going on with her lungs as she seemed to have shortness of breath
at times.  Doesn't much matter now,  she is out of her pain and settled in
at the bridge with many more of my babies and all of your babies to keep her
company.
Amazing how with 16 other hounds here,  her presence is still missed
enormously.  She would always pile stuffed animals on the bed during the
day, we always knew who it was as they were always bunny rabbits.   Maybe
that is how she got her name....always bunnies.

We love you and miss you sweet girl!

Sending out drool to all in need tonight!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>