[Dailydrool] Pixie Dust and Jonny's Calendar Picture

I rosekh at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 17:53:22 PDT 2010

When I turned to today's DD Calendar page, I leaned in and did a double-take.  I KNEW that the hounds in the picture were not Fred and Annie, but they look just like them!  What's even more amazing is that Fred and Annie used to sleep in exactly the same position when I first got them.  Annie would lay on the couch with her head on the arm.  Fred would walk over, lay basically on her back, but sort of wedged between her and the back of the couch, and put his head on the arm right next to hers.   He doesn't do it much anymore, but it was how they usually slept back then...maybe they felt safe that way?

Anyway, Pixie Dust and Jonny are just adorable!  Thank you for bringing back memories of when my babies first arrived!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Rose, Annie (Pixie Dust looks like me!) and Fred (and Jonny is handsome, just like me!!)