[Dailydrool] another Montana Moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:26:24 PDT 2010

Glory be this week the weather report said temps in the hi 50's and even
a 60 come mid week. HOLY COW.      Tis a blessing around here cause it
saves us using propane.
My biggest concern has been my German Shepherd ARgus......lately he has
lost function of his legs due to age plus arthritis plus neuro
problems.  We have him on Rymadyl, Tramadol, tons of
glucosamine......... etc..i cannot drive him to missoula , mt. for
accupuncture........he is 95# and no one around to help lift.  Any
suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.  Yesterday he tried to go
thru the doggie door that he always uses and he got stuck.......could
not move forward nor backwards.
Friends came over with scraps of carpet so he can walk better on
that.........all my floors are linoleum.  This is just doing me in
knowing his time is limited now.  It is breaking my heart. Argus is my
velcro shepherd like Dudley Do Right is in the house.  He is my
protector and dearest friend.   I am so so sad.   What more can I do?

well...on a happier note:

I got a sample of the PBF cards from Western Missouri Basset Rescue and
they are the cutest cards I have ever seen. These are one of a kind
cards if you want to give a truly unique gift you will want these PBF
cards because they will not ever be available from any other source.
Here is the link
http://www.wmbri.org/pbf.html

Chris over in Missouri is a genuine good hearted basset angel and I hope
her sales of these cards start to help them with their rescue efforts.
Great Lady!! Her husband must be a saint, also.    Sending healing drool
to all of you who are in need.   Montana drool is sacred!!!  We share it
with all of you.    till next time:
--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager