[Dailydrool] Santa Basset Shirts Available Again!!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 30 11:05:11 PDT 2010

For the first time in 5 years, we are offering our *exclusive* Santa Basset t-shirts and sweatshirts.  Adorable sad eyed basset in a Santa hat asks, "Where's the Milk and Cookies?"
I get smiles every time I wear mine :)  Ordering is until 10 November to ensure yours arrives in time for the holiday season.  Prices have been kept to the 2005 level as well--no inflation!  Please consider this as a fun way to support rescue and the bassets we all know and love.  We DO ship overseas but  we are at the mercy of the post office as to the cost of the method used to make sure you get it on time.  All ordering information can be found at http://www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org

Thanks so much!  Stop by and see our great adoptable dogs like Miss Emily!  Catch us on Facebook (Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc)

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 2
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Grandma and Miss Emily
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc