[Dailydrool] mOM'S beke!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:29:06 PDT 2010

MomPerson kame beke! We thot sheed leff forebber. She gone soooooo long. We
poor houndies heer wif DPerson an we lub he, try to tell he how MUCH we lub
hee an he juss not da same, go runnin out da door sayin YOU DRIBBIN ME
CRAZEEE. We soree. We trite and trite. Mr. Cooper quiut eetin so DPerson
gots sumfin to do beside juss leddus in an out an sumfin else to fink about.
Den Mr. Cooper start he frowin yup in da mornin, also gib DPerson sumfin fun
ta do firss thing innamornin.
We barkt at ebberfing in case he not nose like MomPerson do about da squrrls
an stoff but were he grateful? NO! He pud we in we crates!! We tite reel
hardt mekem fergit MPerson dun run off wiff her Van an not we or he.
But taday she kum beke!!! She close in da bag smelt funee. Funee smelt. Mr.
Cooper he got da jeebies beke away sayin "horses--dat horse--she bin done
playin wif dem horses agin!" He dont like dem.
She tell we she mist we horribel but we also smell dog onnher. Humf.
She tuk hunnerts (yes she reely did) of pixchures whut she gonna put onner
Blog sum offem but dey on she Picasa web albums too. And she gots more to
put upshe say. We heppy she home.
We fink DadPerson heppy she home.
http://bgszap.blogspot.com

http://picasaweb.google.com/home