[Dailydrool] 10/31 DD Calendar

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 19:23:32 PDT 2010

Almost missed it, but today is Bud and Barney in their stroller. Both are now ATB, Barney in March and Bud in Aug, but they were going strong when the photo was taken. I brought my calendar on the road with me, so I could have the pleasure of turning the page and seeing their sweet faces. At each hotel where I've stayed, I see the luggage carts and remember Bud's ride out the last day of his cross country adventure. I miss them terribly but feel blessed that I got to have them live with me as long as they did.

Drool to all in need,
Synthia and ranch boyz Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred