[Dailydrool] Pw Rosie Has an Offer You Can't Refuse

Pat Dill padill at starband.net
Sun Oct 31 20:35:42 PDT 2010

To All My Basset Friends on the Drool,

Howliday time is right around the corner already:  Thanksgiving, Hanukah,
Christmas, New Year's.  Are you looking for a perfect hostess gift that will
also help the homeless hounds?  Read on.....

I am Pw. Rosie of Rural Valley, PA, and I am 15-1/2 years old.  In the fine
tradition of some of my Jamboree Basset friends, I flunked as a showdawG,
moved out and am spending my golden years making my slaves raise money for
homeless hounds.  I have been blind from glaucoma for about 7 years, I only
hear a little, and they say I'm a bit senile.  Wait!  What was I doing?  Who
are you? Oh. I remember now.

My foodslaves Pat Dill and Carol Sharp have been way too lazy lately and
need to make some moolah for Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA.  I
thought and thought and thought (or at least I think I thought) and finally
came up with a brilliant idea.  Back in April I made my Auntie Walli pay a
nickzillion dollars at the Pawction for rights to a custom flavor of Moon
Doggie Coffee for my 15th birthday present.  Silly foodslaves never followed
through until inspiration struck me.  I pawed a message to my friend Zephyr
(whose foodslaves own and run Moon Doggie Coffee), and between us we
finagled a limited-edition flavor of ROSIE COFFEE available to you in both
regular and decaf versions.  It's called Rosie's Red Dutch Apple Streusel,
and it is just the ticket for those howliday gifts one always needs this
time of year.

Besides, shouldn't EVERYONE have some ROSIE COFFEE??

The apple flavor is in honor of my litter--all of my brothers and sisters
had apple-themed names--and it has a bootiful picture of me-me-me on the
label.

For the entire month of November, Zephyr has convinced his slaves to donate
to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue 40% of the proceeds (which is all of their
profit) on any order of my special coffee and 20% of any other coffee flavor
ordered.

To make things even more interesting, my slaves have come up with two extra
incentives:

1)  Anyone who buys six (6) bags of any flavor of Moon Doggie Coffee during
November will get a custom stainless steel Droopy Basset travel mug with a
special photo of me-me-me.  What could be better than drinking Rosie's Red
in Rosie's mug?
2)  In addition, from November 1 - 7, my slaves will make a matching
donation (dollar-for-dollar) to Droopy Basset Rescue for every bag of coffee
I sell.

If you want to see my picture, check out your 2010 Daily Drool calendar on
March 20th.  That was my birthday!!

Help me help the homeless hounds of Western PA while getting a head start on
your howliday shopping.  How can you refuse a Pwincess?

Love,

Pw Rosie

Now here are all the ordering details for the month of November:

Purchases of my own Rosie's Red Dutch Apple Streusel (regular or decaf) will
result in 40% of the proceeds going to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue. Other
flavors get a 20% donation.
Buy the ROSIE COFFEE (or any other flavor) on-line at
http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/purchaseproducts.html
If you prefer to email an order, send it to Donna Funk at
sales at moondoggiecoffee.com.  She will send you a Paypal invoice or call you
if you prefer.
You must mention "Droopy" when you place the order so that Droopy Basset
Hound Rescue will receive credit.
Everyone who purchases at least 6 bags of any flavor at one time during
November will receive a special stainless steel Droopy Basset Rescue travel
mug with MY mug on it, to be delivered separately from the coffee.
If you are interested in buying a Droopy/Rosie mug separately, my slaves
will make them available for only $20 each.  Contact them directly at
maxwellbasset at yahoo.com.  Proceeds will also go to Droopy Basset Hound
Rescue.
My slaves will match dollar-for-dollar all proceeds designated to Droopy for
all coffee orders placed between November 1 - 7.
For obvious reasons, this fundraiser cannot be combined with any other offer
Moon Doggie Coffee may be offering concurrently (such as free shipping).
That makes sense even to a pwitty girl like me.
Regular coffee is $13.95/lb and Decaf is $15.95/lb.  Moon Doggie Coffee uses
only the finest grades of coffee--organic, rainforest certified or
bird-friendly certified.  In addition, their decaf is Swiss Water Process
which means no nasty chemicals are used.