[Dailydrool] Order your 2011 DD Calendar before it is too late

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 09:47:36 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We are just about ready to go to print with the 2011 DD calendar.  If you have not placed your order by now please order soon.  We will only be printing a few calendars over the number of what has been ordered.  Here is the link to order your calendar  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php .  If you have any questions please email me off list.

Thank you,
Ellie and Her Hounds, Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu