[Dailydrool] Frum Jack

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:52:14 PDT 2010

Hello eberyone,

Fank you for all da well wishes. And special fanks to my gurlfiend Emma's momma Beth for letting everyone know what's going on wif me. My slave has been so busy fussing over me dat she forgot to ask for drool. I feeling betterz but I can't play wif my toys and I hab to go outside on a leash. No squirlly chasing for me. And I can't do stair either. Dad slave has to carry me up and down them. I weighs about 50 pounds. Dad slave going to be buff when dis ober. Fank youze all again! Lub, Jack

Momma here, Jack had x-rays and we will know whats going on in the next couple days. Until then we have to make sure he takes it easy which is going to be a task. Jack is very energetic. I felt bad when we had to take his toys aways. He gave me a look like "I wasn't naughty, why you take my toys evil woman?" Any extra drool is greatly appreciated. Thank you all for caring. Droolers Rule!!

Sara, Jack and a very confused Yowza