[Dailydrool] Shake - a - paw - Harvey!!

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 16:33:52 PDT 2010

At 4 months 2 weeks, Harvey has learned to shake on command!!  Too bad he is not as smart with potty training.  He cries at the top of my steps to go down and tinkles right there!!  It is a long way down - 14 steps!!  He is doing better and only really has accidents when Daddy comes home and he gets VERY excited!!  Or the doorbell rings or he is doing a basset 500 with his 2 sisters!!  All in all we are doing well.  Thanks for the drool and inquiries!!

Phoebe will be spayed on Oct 12th.  I will have to keep her downstairs for 2-3 days and crated if I am not down there with her.  I will sleep with her downstairs and probably the other 2 dogs will, too!  My hubby will get our bed to himself.  No wife and no dogs!!

Drool to all in need.  Mom Slave Sue to Harvey, Phoebe and Tilly  and the crew ATB Casey Mae, Buffy, Wilby and Ms Kitty