[Dailydrool] The Eight is Enough family

decadog at cox.net decadog at cox.net
Fri Oct 1 16:36:13 PDT 2010

On Sept. 21st we received momma Basset and her 7 mixed pups, who had been abandoned in the remote desert. The pups are approx. 6 months old and already bigger than their beautiful mom. All are doing well. They've been spayed/neutered, chipped, vetted, etc. We're now taking adoption applications. Because there were eight hounds we decided to name them after the characters on the old TV show "Eight is Enough", the Bradford Family. One of our foster moms made a touching video showing pictures from the first few days they were with us. www.lasvegasbassetrescue.com/index.php#news  on our home page.  You'll also see the great photo taken of the family by Arica Dorf of Pet'ographique. She donates her time and talent to photograph pets for many Las Vegas rescues and shelters. You would have had your laugh for the day if you could have seen us attempting to get 7 wild & wooly pups to sit still with their mom on that couch for just a split second. Myself and two other "handlers" are just out of range on this shot. Anyone who makes a donation to help us with our very large Bradford Family vet bill will receive a copy of the group photo. Arica also took the individual shots of each pup, also on the website. Joanie, Nancy, Mary, Susan, Elizabeth, Tommy, David, and Nicholas thank you in advance.
Bassetly yours, Darlene
www.lasvegasbassetrescue.com