[Dailydrool] fleas

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Oct 2 00:53:28 PDT 2010

I am still using my Natural Flea Concoction and it is working.  Frontline just
stopped working as well around here.  I was not happy having to use it every
2 weeks.  I also didn't like the $$$$ it would cost.  It does take about 3 weeks to
completely kick in but we have not had a flea so far.

Flea Concoction Ingredients
3 parts Kelp - powdered or granules  (order online or find at natural food store)
1 part garlic powder
Mix well.  Place in the the garlic powder shaker container.  Sprinkle on food like
you are seasoning it once daily.

I love this and have been using this since March.  The kelp is good for the thyroid.
Being the good Momma I can say that...Yes..I have tried it on my salad so I can say
it does not taste bad.

May we all be flea free!
Karen and The Dog House Gang