[Dailydrool] Many things

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 2 09:47:01 PDT 2010

Sorry Colby maybe you will get a big cake tomorrow!!

Nelly Belly we pulled a dog out of a dumpster someone threw him away because
they moved and just threw him away with the rest of their trash. I could
just imagine if we had not heard him barking a trash truck driving up,
hooking on and dumping him in with the rest of the garbage and crushing him.
People need to be treated like they treat their dogs, then maybe they would
have compassion. Then again maybe not. I love dogs not so fond of people.

Thank goodness Las Vegas rescued the eight is enough hounds.They are not
pure bassets except mom but they are cuties!!

I had been told by our vet Frontline does not work as well here in Missouri
as Advantage so we use advantage on our dogs and no fleas all summer!!

Good news Katherine is improving!!

Don't forget to vote for Montana Basset rescue from MT in the challenge they
need propane bad and it is already cold up there this costs nothing but a
few minutes of time. here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3