[Dailydrool] KOE and other stuff

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sat Oct 2 11:33:35 PDT 2010

I got my KOE and can't wait to use it.  It smells so good.  I haven't opened
it yet but a little must have leaked in shipping.  When I walk past the
bottle I can smell it.  Karen, I took your advice and got it from KV Vet.  I
ordered it last Saturday and got it on Wednesday.  That was fast.  Now,
another thing.  Has anyone tried Suzie's Tartar liquid, tartar remover??  My
vet suggested it because my guys' teeth and gums are so bad. You put it in
their drinking water.  He wanted us to feed them TD biscuits but I told him
they swallow them whole; we can't give rawhide because Heidi swallowed one
and we had to open up the zipper. So we don't do rawhide any more.  So he
suggested this Susie's Tartar liquid, but I noticed Conrad was having a much
harder time holding it and we were changing his diapers 6 times a day.  I
read the ingredients No. 2 after water is glycerine, next sodium benzoate,
allantoin sodium salicylate etc. Now glycerine is what we were supposed to
give Daisy for glaucoma if there was a sudden spike in her eye pressure.  It
immediately dehydrates them, until you can get to the eye doc.  So, I really
don't think drinking this Tartar remover stuff is healthy.  I was hoping
someone might have some experience.

Ann