[Dailydrool] To Those of you who wisely do not show your dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:56:55 PDT 2010

After a week I think I am almost ready to go to the Nationals tomorrow.
Now please remember I am coming home tomorrow night, so I don't have to pack
a week's worth of dog food, meds, supplements, crate pads, shampoo, clothes,
towels, nylons, and a stack of entries. And I don't have to remember which
dog is entered in what class, or worry that three of my dogs will win and I
am only one person and I will have to find two other people to show the
other two dogs for the points and/or Breed.
No, I am driving up and driving back in one day. And I have only one dog.
And I have
Three crates.
Wheels
Grooming table (oops forgot the arm. Better get that out to the Van right
now.)
Ok arm to the grooming table
Paper towels
My meds.
Doggie meds (for nervous diarrhea.)
Snood
Brushes
Scissors
bait
show lead
grooming spray
ear wash
eye wash
towel towels.
My clothes
My shoes ( two pair) plus what I wear to drive.
GArmin
Entries
Map
Daughter (I could get rid of the maps and Garmin with her along, but I will
take them anyway.)
Phone
baitbaitbait show lead show lead show lead.
Bowl for water
water.
CONLEY. CONLEY. I actually have a friend who got all packed except for the
dog, who she almost left behind.
AND MORE THAN ANYTHING
*Best of luck to EVERYONE who is going.*

Where's my wine?

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper