[Dailydrool] Good Luck Bev and Conley!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Oct 2 16:00:46 PDT 2010

Bev we are sending You WIN WIN WIN Drool and our prayers for a BIG WIN tomorrow.

Karen and The Dog House Gang

Now lookee here Conley bud.  We awl no dat dis sumtime no fun but we countin on
you ta show dem odderz dat youz be da Man!  Member you be repawsentin da PBF
and a Rear Admiral wiff da Bassitudinous (dat a moufful).  Gotta strut you
stuff.
Hold dat tail high!  Listen to you Momma an no starin at da gurlees til youz
done.
Den sniff and stare awl you wanna.

Sadee Mayee fire up da chopper.  We gonna da a fy obber to deestwact da odders.
den nudder affer we bud win.  You gotta GPS?  Youz tink we needin to stop an
refuel
da green gas bombs?  Bomb out da compawteeshun?  Mabee pick up sum skirrelz an
Ra-Tailaban prisoners to turn loose?  Okay we gotta plan now.  See ya dere
Conley.
You keepa you eyeballz on da prize...we takee care ob da compawteeshun.

Bazzle. OEBE out.