[Dailydrool] HOWLOWEEN BASSET SHIRTS STILL AVAILABLE - BIG SAVINGS!!!

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sat Oct 2 17:57:07 PDT 2010

Metro Basset Hound Club still has some wonderful Pam Tanzey design Howloween
Basset Bash long sleeve tee shirts and sweatshirts available in limited sizes
(adult L & XL and Child M & L).  We also have some short sleeve tees in child
sizes as well.  I need to sell the rest of these as soon as possible to make
room for other items, so if anyone is interested, please contact me directly at
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com and I will email you a photo of the design and
prices.

Thanks,

Donna Funk