[Dailydrool] Bloody Nose

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Sun Oct 3 20:29:27 PDT 2010

This morning I woke up to a bloody pillow. After checking all the dogs to see who it was, I discovered Dudley was bleeding from his nose. It was pretty bad and of course we are at Nationals. We went to the emergency vet here in Wisconsin. He had blood pressure check and blood work. Everything came back normal. The bleeding stopped on the way to the vet. It started up again a little tonight.

Has anyone had a basset with a nose bleed? What causes it? What are the treatments/outcome?
Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org
merchandise at nybasset.org