[Dailydrool] Basset 500 I new entry

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:30:12 PDT 2010

Senior Fred is obviously feeling much better. He started running the Basset 500 today - one round first thing this morning and another after dinner tonight. He is eating well and starting to take treats he ignored a week ago. I got him some little puppy chew sticks that he is enjoying. His inner hound is making it's way to the surface. It is sad - when he gets excited and starts having fun he will sometimes stop, duck, and cringe when he sees me.  Guess he used to get in trouble for playing. I just encourage him to keep playing and hope that soon he can play without memories of getting hit. As his appetite improves, so does his energy level. He is still so sweet and I'm so happy he is here with me. Thanks Bluegrass!

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna (Dude, you're making us look bad), and Fred (let's rock and roll!)