[Dailydrool] Terrier & Flea control

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 09:50:40 PDT 2010

Happy Birthday Colbi.  Hope that you scored lots of tasty treats for
your big day & Happy Anniversary to your mamma & daddy.

Post healing drool for Phoebe, we wish you a speedy recovery.

Nelly Belly, this is Ruger woofing in...I just got your message, because
Colt & I have been hanging with the daddy this weekend and haven't been
in the office very much.  Anyhowl, I am one p.O'd hound to hear about
this terrier in the trash.  We are loading up the Battle Jeep and
heading up there to open up a whole can of whoop a** on the varmint that
would do such a thing.  We are also bringing the moolah to bail all of
us out of the jail if need be. Ruger out.

Flea control: Frontline quit being effective around here a few years
ago, and my hounds went on Advantix for a few years then it quit being
effective so now our vet has the boys on Comfortis.  I never saw a
decrease in the effectiveness in any of the products but as our vet did,
so he changed meds to keep all of his patients as flea free as possible.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger - packing the battle jeep with a whole lot of whoop a**.