[Dailydrool] Happy Seniors,rescues and angel puppies...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 13:25:24 PDT 2010

 Synthia - Was delighted to read how well Fred is adjusting to his new life with you.  Imagine having to worry about being struck for playing!  Bless you and give him an ear skritch and belly rub from me.

Jackie - How serendipitous that a puppy was returned to a breeder just when you needed someone to help heal your heart!  May you have years of happiness with Fendi.  Was that her name or did you name her?

Marlene - You have two Bassets and haven't learned NOT to go without shoes yet?  Shame on you, LOLOL.  Nothing lovelier than Basset warm Basset poo, hehehe.  Sorry you are dealing with the prednisone pee-pees.  Not fun at any time.

I, too, was delighted to read that Montana Basset Rescue is up there in the Shelter contest.  I'm voting as often as I can.  Hope everyone does the same so Auntie Leslie has the funds she needs to keep helping the homeless houndies.

Our crew was disappointed that it rained today.  We are trying to get them to the dog park every other day or so for fun and exercise.  Dudley is so funny.  He hangs out with the rest of his pack for about five or ten minutes then makes his way down a wooded path to the other end of the park where he greets everyone, gets loved on and then makes his way back to us.  A pistol for sure...

Healing drool to whoever needs it.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley

-