[Dailydrool] Way Kewl

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:33:12 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel. Me an Llewis an Conley an Cooper juss hab a kewl spearience!
We bin gowin in an out and in and out and in and out and in and out an
finely MPerson she say dat it no more. Den DadPerson come long an say see
dey needs out. MPerson she say (I not gone repeet alla it sum not very nize)
you wanna ledem in an out den go ahed.
So we goes ousside an rite away I sees a GIANT SQUIRL on da fence top. Now
it dark ousside neerly beddytime an I cant sees so good but I nose dat grey
colur enywheres so I go screemin affer it. Mr. Cooper he hangin beke a
liddel bit an we all barkinbarkin an it kinder strenge cus dat squrl it not
runnin. An youshually dey not out affer dark.
Llewis he seys waitaminutwaitaminut
Wes all jumpin on da fence an dat Giant Squrl still not runnin.
Juss den DPerson comin ousside an den he  sez hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm an go beke an
git MomPerson whut awwreddy nose dis bark an on she way ousside.
Meentime we jumpin an yellin an dat ole Giant Squrl he not moobin but he got
drippy mouf an he tail no fuzzly. Neber seed no squrl wif drippy mouf afore
nor no fuzzly tail an a lotta.....teef....no member squrls hebbin TEEFS like
dat....
We kinder glad when MomPerson show up wif leeshes. We ledder puttem on but
reely we wudda gone wiffout em cuz dis squrl creepin we out. It still hangin
dere wif it drippy mouf an long pointy teefs....
We goes in wif DadPerson he gib we treets an tells us we very brave dat not
no squrl dat a Possible. Possibles gottem teef but youshually just preten
dey ded. MomPerson and Mr. Cooper ousside tawkin to da Possible wif a stik
but it not moobin so dey comes in an turnout da lite an MPerson say well
youse guys in for da nite.
We tiret enyways affer are advenshure wif da Possible. We gotta nodder treet
an MPerson tells we how good we be for goin in da hawse. So we meke out like
liddel bendits. Goina bed now. Nighty.

Good Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it,
Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper