[Dailydrool] Here's something weird

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 19:48:05 PDT 2010

This is Harley, Head of Counter Intelligence for the Pacific Basset Feet.

I was watching David Letterman with my people the other night, and Mr. Letterman
announced that October is "National Squirrel Month". I kid you not. Mr.
Letterman then went on to make a lot of squirrel jokes. I am uncertain what this
means for us PBF members, but I suspect it is not good. Lt. Harley

On other topics: nosebleed. Nosebleeds can also be a symptom of warfarin (rat
poison) poisoning, or of systemic lupus erythmatosis (lupus). I had a husky some
years ago with lupus, the first symptom of which was a nosebleed. However, I
think both these would have been ruled out by the bloodwork that was done.

Finally, the PBF notecards have started arriving, and boy are they cute.
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ Go to the PX heading and click there to see
them. Semper fido, everyone. Be on the lookout for rogue squirrels.