[Dailydrool] DAD & BELLE Update

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 19:50:13 PDT 2010

Thanks to all of you who said that extra prayer today for Diane Burns'
father who had surgery and also Little Belle who got into something
poisionous yesterday.  Just received this from her:

They are both doing fine. Dad came through the surgery fine but recovery is
going to be tough. Belle is a little fighter and has bounced back to. I
don't know what I would do without her, she is my comforter when life is to
much for me. Some how she knows when I need the extra care. She is on
amazing little dog. Thanks for praying and caring, I love you all. D

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle & Gordy