[Dailydrool] CBHR Howl-O-Ween Party & $6 Fall Tees!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 06:04:01 PDT 2010

The annual CBHR Howl-O-Ween party will be held on Saturday, Oct 23, at Lake Crabtree in Morrisville, NC (near Raleigh). If you live within driving distance, I hope you'll come out and see the hounds in their costumes! We have a BBQ lunch followed by contests with prizes for the hounds - a costume contest, bobbing for weenies and a limbo contest. We'll also have shopping, raffles, auctions, and of course lots of socializing with other basset folks. The event is open to the public and all people / dog breeds are welcome. The details and registration link are available on our home page at www.cbhr.com. There is also a link under the Howl-O-Ween article to order your $6 fall t-shirts with artwork by CBHR's very own Missy Johnson (plus sizes are $8).

Hope to see you and your hounds there!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com