[Dailydrool] Gus. Pw.

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 05:26:38 PDT 2010

I have been thinking about Gus. 16 is a most venerable age. What I really liked was that be could get his slave to send the others on sleepover so he could get his own cuddles. Very good work. Hmmmn. I have stared at the portrait of Aunt feyfey and cogitated. Have woofed to Momcake's statue. Hmmmmn. I think I spot a Pwince they should have known about. Soooooo. I shall do it.

I hereby WOOF and declare that hereinafter and all that good stuff he shall be Pwince Gus. Long may he woof!!

Queen Pawtunia

Sent from my iPhone