[Dailydrool] Tessie's poor paw

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Oct 5 05:20:49 PDT 2010

My step basset, Tessie, has chewed off part of her foot pad. The vet says she got an infection, which made her chew at it.
Poor pup is now feeling very sorry for herself, so if there is any drool to spare, please send it her way.

Also, a little towards my mum, who, at 79, has just suffered a stroke, would be appreciated :(

Sally, with Rolph (I love my Granny) and Clara (Tessie is my best friend), UK