[Dailydrool] Your mom...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 14:36:48 PDT 2010

 Sally,
I am so sorry to hear about your houndies granny suffering a stroke.  My dad had one back in 2000 which left him with slight left-sided weakness and fine motor deficits.  He was determined, however, to become mobile again so he worked very hard at physical therapy and rehabilitation and got back to driving again with minor modifications to his car.  I hope your mom's stroke was not a bad one.  We send healing drool and prayers across the pond for all of you.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley