[Dailydrool] ASTT msg & msg to Sadee Mayee

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Oct 5 14:49:00 PDT 2010

We are so very sorry to hear that Duglass of Denver made his journey to
the bridge.  Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy dog
stealing food from the great buffet. May he live forever in the magic of
your memories.

Ruger the Director of ASTT woofing in: Emma, you and Bailey need to work
together in order to catch the squirrels. You have to hit them from
different directions.  One of you running them toward the other, and
then you get them in a run down and bam snap them up!  Watch Animal
Planet's Big Cat Diaries, and watch those lioness's work their prey.
That is how Colt & I learned some of our tactics. Good luck!
Congratulations to Charlie on winning his AKC Tracking Dog title, time
to sign up and be a tracker for either ASTT or the PBF!  Harley, I think
what Mr. Letterman was trying to say is that October is National Hunting
season on the squirrelistans. At least that is ASTT official
interpretation of the segment. Happy Squirrelistan hunting!

Colt here with a little apawlogy to my sweet little honeydew melon Sadee
Mayee. The last few weeks I have unintentionally ignored you. Things
have been really busy here at ASTT HQ with dad being home and all. Dad
has been cracking the training whip on us and with the weather getting
cooler Ruger has stepped up squirrelistan patrols. I bearly get a moment
to sleep or eat. The squirrelistans are everywhere! I am so tired that
my dogs (paws) are barking for a little rest.  The only thing that gets
me through is the thought of a snuggle on the beach with my sweet
houndette.  Love Always, Colt