[Dailydrool] drool cleaner

Angela Johnson ajoyjohnson at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:43:37 PDT 2010

I came across a Drool Cleaning Kit made by Bissell while hunting around Amazon.  The add goes as follows:  "Say goodbye to slobber with the BISSELL Pawsitively Clean Pet Drool Cleaning Kit. The foam formula cuts through drool slime, while the soft brush gently and effectively loosens it so it can be wiped away with the squeegee. BISSELL Pawsitively Clean Pet Drool Cleaning Kit Includes: 12 oz. Yecch Drool Cleaner (2) 12 oz. Yecch Drool Cleaner refills Product Features: Use on a variety of surfaces around the home - works on sliding glass doors, home or auto windows or any other hard, washable surface your pet slobbers over Made in USA Note: Not for use directly on pets."    I thought this was very appropriate to share with all of you on the Daily Drool and certainly good for a giggle.  On a related note, would anyone know where KOE can be purchased in Canada?  It doesn't appear to be shipped from the U.S.

Angela, slave to Canadian Bassets Elvis and Connie