[Dailydrool] Congrats and Drooling

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Wed Oct 6 13:54:07 PDT 2010

Just want to send out healing drool to all the sick mom slaves, dad
slaves, and grandparent slaves!

We are also sending out major drool for all the sick puppers too...we
need to get rid of all these aliments that are causing our houndies to
be sick...
I'm currently battling a major rash under Schroeder's chin right now.
They were playing too rough in a wrestling match, and it looked like he
was scratched, and then it all turned red and bumpy.  So everyone get
better paws, chin, noses, and skin real soon...

Also want to say Congrats to Charlie on his TD!

And a very big happy 16th b-day to Gussie....That is a very fine
accomplishment and may you have many many more happy years!!!

For anyone and anything I've missed, you are all in my thoughts and may
some of this rain and cold weather end finally!

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Maya, Cassie(atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.