[Dailydrool] The weather

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Oct 6 14:12:39 PDT 2010

Bruce, the boyz are sending some get well drool for Tanks mom and some
job finding drool for you.  We hope that your household returns to
normal soon.

After a long, hot & humid summer here in the Florida Gulf Coast the last
few weeks have been gorgeous. Humidity has nose dived and the temps are
at a comfy high of 80 and lows in the 50's with loads of sunshine. The
boys and I have been enjoying walking the neighborhood once again to
meet and greet all of their adoring fans. They have also been enjoying
more outside time as the itchicyde seems to had dissipated a little.  I
am still performing Decon procedures when they come back in the house
and they are still on Benadryl 3-4 times a day, but at least they are
able to be outside to sun or chase squirrels.  I hope that everyone is
enjoying good fall weather.

Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt "aahhh a little nap under the fall sun"
Ruger " You are on Alert! No nap for you!"