[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake Gitz Hoppy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 15:59:45 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be on me affernoon break ob tekein care of Momma whut still be wurkin still be hackin, and like I tellz you, da attertude bout nuff to put da whole home in da red alert. And we hab liddel heppinin. I share me story wif youze peepz.
It bee da odder dey, rite affter dinnerz time. Momma just let me outta me crate, and bout dat time, da door bell goes ding dong. I run rite down da hall barkin an woofin cause dere be dis young lady rite dere on me porch, she all smiles seys ahhhh how cute I be--like dere be any question on dat---and Daddy go to da door grab me by me collar an crack open da door. She a sellin summfin, so here come Momma, she teke ober da sitteeation. Now let da Brudder tells here--dis lady a hoppin an a jumpin up an down seys she be in sum contest and she be in furst place, she gonna win a trip and she gots to stay dere in furst place and she gots wunnerful oppertoonitie fur Momma. Brudder Elwood still rite dere, Elder Clara now on da scene and Sister Daisy joinin in and Brudder Jake is ober dere in him crate shakin da bars screamin. Dat where all we houndz be. Momma seyz what you be sellin dere young lady? Well she still a hoppin an she shobe dis card at Momma and seys lookie dem nice maggerzeenz. Momma says fank youze, but no to dem maggerzeenz. Da lady seyz well nobodie wantz dem but whut youze do is buy dem all and send dem to all da peeps oberseas. She still hoppin. Momma seyz I fank youze fur da offerz, but no fank youze. Well, Miss hoppy stops hoppin. She stand rite still and lookie at Momma an seyz whut youze mean youze wont buy dem? Momma seyz, no fankz, not todey. Hoppy now got snarl on da face, but dat aint nuffin considerin whut be on Da Brudder side ob da door. I lookie, dere be lidddddellllll puff ob smoke rollin outta Mommas earflap.
Brudder Elwood seez dis an twist me way frum Mommas grip and run fur me life. I goes down da hall, git on me bendin kneebones an pray to da Big DOg cause it gonna hit da fan rite here rite now.
Miss Hoppy aint a gibbin up. She seyz, youze tell me why youze wont buy dem, I gonna win a trip. Brudder Elwood now a fearin fur his life. Momma seys I said NO.
Dis lady whut seyz she bee in da college she be lackin.
Elder Clara now got da snooter rite at da door edge, da old bag missin nuffin youse see--
Well Den It Heppin.
Hoppy glare at Momma an STOMP HER FOOT an sayz why I cant beleeb you wont buy dis, dis just not rite---yes she do-Brudder Elwood seez it all--she stomp her toebone at Momma. Rite here at me home she dooze dat.
Now Brudder Elwood a waitin fur Momma to go Marlene on dis ideeot an snap her up by da neckbone an throw her out inta da street, but Momma turn her head jus liddel bit and seys------
Daddy, let Brudder Jake out NOW.
Brudder Jake whut see da whole fing frum him crate arribe. Momma still hab da door cracked open. She meet Brudder Jake.
Hoppy run down da dribe inta da nite.
Brudder Jake finally gud fur summfin.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester